(Tuzla, 1907-1984) Graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Zagreb in 1929. Specialized in wall painting in Zagreb under the chair of Jozo Kljaković. He was a full member of the Academy of Science and Arts of BiH. Had numerous individual and group exhibits in ex-Yugoslavia and internationally. He was the winner of first ever awarded most prestigious award of the ex-Yugoslavia (AVNOJ Award) for visual arts in 1966.